Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I'll Take Obscure Diseases For $400, Alex...

What the Hell is PARVO and how did I get it? Is it something I ate? Is it airborne? Was I bitten by a tick? Did a gypsy cast her evil eye at me? Did Scientologists get to my breakfast cereal?

I'm told that my recent fatigue and joint pain are the result of my having contracted the Parvo Virus. There is no cure, and the virus must run it's course, which can take anywhere from a few days to 6 months. In the meantime, I can look forward to excruciating pain, exhaustion, and murderous rage. Well, that last part is a pre-existing, ongoing condition.

I have been so strung out from my father's death. I also suffer from Epstein's Barr AND Lyme's Disease. I think my body is to the point where if I don't start getting some sleep soon, I'm going to collapse on the spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment