Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Hallelujah!

After months and months of grueling physical therapy, thousands of accupuncture needles, countless heating pads and hundreds of miles driven to doctors appointments, I have found relief!

Dr. Priolo's colleague, Dr. Colladner, gave me what's called a facet block. Basically, lidocane and steroids were mixed in a syringe and injected directly into the muscle group that has been giving me such problems. She tells me it might not fix the problem completely, but that there is also a chance it might. All I know is I feel pain free for the first time in 11 months! I can stand! I can run! I can pick things up! I can go back to work full time!

Wait.

I can go back to work full time.

SHIT.

Looks like I have to do something about my current job. I don't know if I can take those idiots for 8 hours a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment